Diagnoses Treated by HBOT
HOTC is a free-standing, out-patient facility where medically-stable individuals are treated for a wide variety of medical conditions.
Some conditions are widely accepted within traditional medicine and are usually covered by insurance. Other conditions are considered “alternative” or “complementary” and are usually not covered by insurance.
INDICATIONS USUALLY COVERED BY INSURANCE
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Clostridial Myonecrosis (Gas Gangrene)
- Crush Injury and other Acute Traumatic Ischemias
- Decompression Sickness
- Enhancement of Wound Healing
- Intracranial Abscess
- Radiation Tissue Effects
- Dental Procedures
- Skin Grafts and Flaps
- Plastic or Reconstructive Surgery